StraussArt is the online portfolio of work by Sydney based art director, graphic artist and researcher Andrew Strauss.
A mature creative, strategic and ideas driven individual, with extensive experience in developing creative solutions for national and international clients throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas for over 15 years.
Sensitive in identifying customer requirements, extracting ideas, articulating project visions and motivating creative teams to achieve results.
With a thirst for knowledge, from string theory to string instruments, I believe that the more you know, understand and experience, the better creative you will be.
– Air China
– BMG Records
– Cancer Council Australia
– Johnson & Johnson
– Stassen Cider
– Victoria’s Basement
– 2K Games
Areas of Expertise
– Brand strategy and logo design
– Website and online communications
– Print based design
– Marketing material
– Signage and environments
– Visual communications
– MPhil (Current) Fine and Studio Arts by Research, UNSW Art & Design
– Bachelor’s (Hons) in Communication, Universidad Mayor
– Bachelor’s in Graphic Design, DUOC Universidad Catolica